Working with us is easy...
and a whole lot of fun.
Together we will talk about:
- How you use your closet
- What you own
- What works and what doesn’t in your closet
- What look and feel most inspires you
Together we’ll create a design customized to your needs. We will:
- Show you designs that connect back to your needs and wants
- Provide recommendations on layout, color, and finishes
- Share material and hardware samples
- Create a 3D rendering of your custom closet
We respect your to-do list. Preparation takes time and can feel daunting. We get it, and we’re here to help. Ask us about:
- Garment racks that make it easy to access your belongings during installation.
- How we can help with the removal of your existing closet system and preparing your walls for installation
Let’s talk about what you need, and create a plan that works for you.
Excitement builds on installation day. Our build team will:
- Arrive on time and ready to transform your closet
- Efficiently get the job done
- Leave your home as clean as it was when they arrived
5. Love your closet!
You will absolutely love your new custom closet. Need we say more?
Our Closet Design and Installation Process
If you’ve never worked with our team before, you might think that designing and installing an organization solution for your home is a difficult and time-consuming process. But it couldn’t be easier or more fun, thanks to our proven four-step process. In four simple steps — consultation, design, preparation, and installation — we make a disorganized space functional.
Our process is so successful because it’s centered on personalization. We start with an initial closet design consultation, during which we get to know you and your family and the challenges you’re facing with your home organization. We’ll also learn more about your goals, and recommend space-saving features that cut down clutter and encourage organization. It’s a collaborative process, meaning you can offer us your feedback and revisions to ensure that you absolutely love the finished product.
When it’s time to install the approved design, our closet installation team works quickly and professionally. In the Oklahoma City area, most designs can be installed in just a day or two, and on your schedule. Every decision we make is with you in mind, resulting in a customized solution that works for your busy life. Call us today or schedule a consultation online to get started with our process of closet design and installation in Oklahoma City and surrounding areas.