Together we will talk about:
- How you use your closet
- What you own
- What works and what doesn’t in your closet
- What look and feel most inspires you
Together we’ll create a design customized to your needs. We will:
- Show you designs that connect back to your needs and wants
- Provide recommendations on layout, color, and finishes
- Share material and hardware samples
- Create a 3D rendering of your custom closet
We respect your to-do list, which is why we take care of it all. In this step, we will:
- Offer garment racks and storage boxes for easy access to your belongings during installation
- Manage the removal of your existing closet system
- Prepare your walls for installation
Excitement builds on installation day. Our build team will:
- Arrive on time and ready to transform your closet
- Efficiently get the job done
- Leave your home as clean as it was when they arrived
LOVE YOUR CLOSET!
Installation is complete, and it’s time to move your belongings back in and start enjoying your personalized space!
- We will gladly transport any discarded clothing to The Providence House, a local shelter for homeless families.
- You will absolutely love your new custom closet. Need we say more?