Come Work With Us!
Sales & Design Consultant
If you’re a happy, enthusiastic, and self-motivated person, we have a desk in our office with your name on it! The home improvement and organization business is booming, and we can’t keep up with all the leads coming in. We need your help!
On average, you’ll spend half of your time meeting with clients in their home or in our showroom. The other half of your time will be spent designing, communicating with clients, networking, generating leads, and working with the team to bring your designs to life. You’ll also be designing stunning craft rooms, home offices, garages, pantries, murphy beds, and more!
Family owned, locally operated, 27 years in the industry providing custom storage solutions throughout Arizona.
HOW WE SELL
We win sales through listening, creativity, attention to detail, exceptional service, and by earning our clients’ trust. Our designers are never pushy. Read what clients say about us on Google. If you think our clients would write those same reviews about you, we need you on our team!
NEVER DESIGNED A CLOSET?
We’ve got you covered. We have extensive training tools, and you’ll spend time shadowing other designers to learn the ropes. You’ll also work one-on-one with our team who will coach you and provide tips to help you succeed. We all win as a team.
- All tools provided (computer, hotspot, measuring equipment)
- Company vehicle
Experience and qualifications are only part of the story. The number one criterion we look for is how will you fit with our team and clientele. It’s important to us that you LOVE your job! Come join Inspired Closets Phoenix—the better closet company!
THIS JOB IS IDEAL FOR SOMEONE WHO IS
- Excellent communication skills- possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good with technology—has computer and tech skills (PC, iPad, etc.)
- Relationship Builder- build and nurture relationships; establish trust, deliver exceptional customer service.
- Goal-Oriented – sets targets, motivated by achieving and surpassing their sales objectives.
- Resilient – maintain a positive attitude, bounce back quickly from setbacks, and persevere.
- Adaptable- think on your feet and find creative solutions to meet the unique requirements of each customer.
- Self-Motivated and Disciplined – possess a high level of self-discipline. Maintain focus, and consistently work towards targets without constant supervision.
- Continuous Learner – committed to ongoing learning and development, stay updated on industry best practices.
- Drive to client locations, potentially several per day
- Take accurate room and field measurements
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
- Complete background check
- Time Commitment: Full-Time (probable evenings and weekends)
- Potential earnings of $60k – $120k+ per year
- To be discussed in further detail during interview
- Valid Driver’s License
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.