Working with us is easy...
and a whole lot of fun.
Together we will talk about:
- How you use your closet
- What you own
- What works and what doesn’t in your closet
- What look and feel most inspires you
Together we’ll create a design customized to your needs. We will:
- Show you designs that connect back to your needs and wants
- Provide recommendations on layout, color, and finishes
- Share material and hardware samples
- Create a 3D rendering of your custom closet
We respect your to-do list. Preparation takes time and can feel daunting. We get it, and we’re here to help. Ask us about:
- Garment racks that make it easy to access your belongings during installation.
- How we can help with the removal of your existing closet system and preparing your walls for installation
Let’s talk about what you need, and create a plan that works for you.
Excitement builds on installation day. Our build team will:
- Arrive on time and ready to transform your closet
- Efficiently get the job done
- Leave your home as clean as it was when they arrived
5. Love your closet!
You will absolutely love your new custom closet. Need we say more?
Our Custom Closet Design & Installation Process
Transforming your closet into an organized, inspired space is only a four-step process. Consult, design, prepare, and install. That’s all it takes to have your home’s organization customized to you.
We begin with a design consultation that allows us to ask questions about your closet and the organization challenges you face with the current design. We also take inventory of the items you store inside. We want to make sure that our design includes enough space to hold everything. Our closet designers in Salt Lake City are masters of organization. They know how to cleverly place shelves, hanging rods, drawers, and sliding trays to optimize the space in your closet. And we don’t just help with closets. We can also create customized solutions for your kitchen pantry, laundry room, entryway, and garage. Whichever room in your home is causing you stress, give us a call and we’ll work on a solution together.
A client-favorite part of the design process is when we create a 3D rendering of your closet design. We want you to envision how your custom closet will look before we begin closet installation in your Salt Lake home. Feel free to make changes to the design as you see fit. This is your closet, and we want you to absolutely love it.
As soon as you approve the design, our closet installers will be in touch with you to schedule a time to remove your closet structure and install your new one. We work around your schedule and take care of the installation quickly. It’s easier than you think to get a custom closet that simplifies your life. Give us a call or complete our online consultation request form so we can reach out to you.