Working with us is easy...
and a whole lot of fun.
Together we will talk about:
- How you use your closet
- What you own
- What works and what doesn’t in your closet
- What look and feel most inspires you
Together we’ll create a design customized to your needs. We will:
- Show you designs that connect back to your needs and wants
- Provide recommendations on layout, color, and finishes
- Share material and hardware samples
- Create a 3D rendering of your custom closet
We respect your to-do list. Preparation takes time and can feel daunting. We get it, and we’re here to help. Ask us about:
- Garment racks that make it easy to access your belongings during installation.
- How we can help with the removal of your existing closet system and preparing your walls for installation
Let’s talk about what you need, and create a plan that works for you.
Excitement builds on installation day. Our build team will:
- Arrive on time and ready to transform your closet
- Efficiently get the job done
- Leave your home as clean as it was when they arrived
5. Love your closet!
You will absolutely love your new custom closet. Need we say more?
Our Closet Design and Installation Process
Installing a custom-designed closet in your Western Pennsylvania-area home is simple, thanks to our streamlined process. Our team works closely with you through each of the four steps: consult, design, prepare, and install. At the end of the process, you’ll have a beautiful and functional custom closet that brings effortless organization to your daily life.
The process always starts with a one-on-one consultation. During this step, we talk with you to gain an understanding of your family’s wants and needs. We ask questions about how your space is used and the challenges you’re facing with its design. Our talented designers know exactly which questions to ask so we can create your tailor-made custom design. Our design recommendations are in line with your wants and needs, even down to colors and materials that match your existing home decor. Take a look at our Idea Gallery to see our past designs.
Once you’ve approved the design, we give you some time to prepare for installation day. If you need guidance, let us know. We’re happy to share our expertise. Once the space is ready to be transformed, our installation team gets to work. They’ll arrive at your Western Pennsylvania home to quickly and carefully complete the closet installation, which typically takes just a day or two. We love installing custom closet designs around Western Pennsylvania, including Delmont, Murrysville, and Export. Give us a call to learn more or to schedule your free initial consultation.