Come Work With Us!
Join the Inspired Closets team at our Phoenix location!
Inspired Closets is a custom storage solution company. We design, sell and install custom closets, garages, home offices, pantries, Murphy beds, bookshelves and more. The products we use are the highest quality in the industry and our designs can range from simple to spectacular.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, and we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations on every level. We are looking for employees who are creative and innovative as well as dedicated and disciplined in the approach to their jobs.
As a Technical Advisor, you would be responsible for upholding company standards, reviewing designs, communicate recommendations with the designers and installers, conduct in-home remeasures of sold projects.
As an installer, you would be responsible for reviewing and understanding our designer’s drawings, building units off of the set of drawings to our standards and procedures, and finishing jobs to a high standard and to our customer’s expectations.
- Closet assembly is preferred, but you must have some kind of building or construction experience.
- Check parts for accuracy.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and cut to 1/32″
- Set up and build per our designers and customer specifications.
- Good attitude and attention to detail are a must.
- Punctuality, appearance, and attendance must be kept at all times.
- Company vehicle.
- Tools provided.
- Health insurance.
- 6 Paid holidays.
- Sick pay.
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week.
- Monday – Thursday, 10-hour days.
- Paid travel time to and from your house.
- 8 hours paid Birthday.
- Paid vacation after the first year.
Please email Jeff if interested in applying.