Together we will talk about:
- How you use your closet
- What you own
- What works and what doesn’t in your closet
- What look and feel most inspires you
Together we’ll create a design customized to your needs. We will:
- Show you designs that connect back to your needs and wants
- Provide recommendations on layout, color, and finishes
- Share material and hardware samples
- Create a 3D rendering of your custom closet
We take care of everything so that nothing ends up on your to-do list.
In this step, we will:
- Supply you with garment racks and storage boxes so that you can easily access your belongings
- Manage removal of your existing closet system
- Prep and paint the walls of your closet
- A day prior to the installation, we will contact you to confirm the installer’s arrival window. We will get any last-minute instructions for directions and accessing your home. Please let us know if there are any parking restrictions of which we should be aware. If we will be present on multiple days, we will let you know our general plan for a schedule.
- When our installers arrive, they will provide you with their personal business card. If any issues arise, you can contact us before, during or after the job.
- Our installers will place protection on the floors where workers will be walking.
- Our installers will thoroughly clean and inspect the space in which they work before they leave.
- Our installers will remove all trash and unused materials from the premises.
- Once the installation is complete, our installers will ask for your sign off on the project.
If you have any questions about the installation process, please call us. We look forward to working with you.
LOVE YOUR CLOSET!
Installation is complete, and it’s time to move your belongings back in and start enjoying your personalized space! If you prefer to have assistance with this step, we can connect you with a preferred Inspired Organizer who will help you organize your belongings back into your new system.
MAKE YOUR NEXT PROJECT A REALITY WITH 0% FINANCING
With simple, flexible financing options from Inspired Closets Warner Center, we can help you make your next home improvement project possible. Whether you’re looking to install custom closet storage, a home entertainment center, garage cabinetry, or any of our other home organization options, rest easy that we will make the payment process as convenient for you as possible. We will work with you to make sure your dream project can be completed exactly how you envision it.
With our financing options, you can take advantage of:
- Zero percent interest
- Convenient monthly payments
- A simple application process to get your project started quickly