Join the Inspired Closets team at our Naples location!
We are very well known in the industry and have been in business in Naples for over 15 years. We have experienced substantial, long term growth and as a result, are searching for another Designer/Salesperson to add to our team.
Inspired Closets is a custom storage solution company. We design, sell and install custom closets, garages, home offices, pantries, Murphy beds, bookshelves and more. The products we use are the highest quality in the industry and our designs can range from simple to spectacular.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, and we strive to exceed our customer’s expectations on every level. We are looking for employees who are creative and innovative as well as dedicated and disciplined in the approach to their jobs.
Designer/Salesperson Job Description:
Meet with customers in our office or in their homes to discuss their wants and needs. Measure, design, and close the sale. Responsible for integrating custom modular closet designs based on the customer’s input, using our proprietary software.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with clients, and our in-house team.
- Use a computer efficiently to create drawings and cabinet designs.
- General knowledge of the design or construction of cabinetry.
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, and self management skills.
- A demonstrated ability in the sales field.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Medical/Dental/401K/Paid Holidays/Paid sick and Vacation Days
No phone calls. Please email Troy Lindsey your resume to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
As an installer, you would be responsible for reviewing and understanding our designer’s drawings.
Build units off of the set of drawings to our standards and procedures.
Finish jobs to a high standard and to our customer’s expectations.
- Closet assembly is preferred but, you must have some kind of building or construction experience.
- Checking parts for accuracy.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and cut to 1/32″
- Delivering material to job site.
- Set up and build per our designers, and customer specifications.
- Good attitude and attention to detail are a must.
- Reliable transportation to and from our office. Punctuality and attendance must be kept up at all times.
This is a full time, M-F position. This is fast-paced work. Slow builders need not apply. Installer can make $25 per hr.
Please email Troy if interested in applying.