Come Work With Us!
Designer Sales Consultant
We are Inspired Closets Dallas-Fort Worth, a residential custom Closet and Home Storage Solution company, and we are looking for your help as we grow our team.
Seeking experienced salespeople with a creative vision that enables them to design and sell home storage and organization solutions. This person should be self-motivated, enjoying in-home direct sales as well as presenting to business partners such as Architects, Builders, and Interior Designers.
Designer Sales Consultants are offered a variety of sales incentives including the opportunity to earn uncapped commissions. Successful team members are results-driven and thrive when every day is new and exciting. We offer extensive and ongoing training that is second-to-none in the closet and home organization field. And we provide quality leads, enabling you to meet and exceed your monthly goals.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are high-energy, a great teammate, and customer-oriented.
- You are friendly and empathetic, with a talent for design and creative thinking.
- You love being part of a successful team and are passionate about delivering one-of-kind customer experience.
- You are able to plan, implement and close sales opportunities.
- You have a willingness and ability to replicate and implement our successful step-by-step selling process.
- You are constantly looking for new business and easily recognize new selling opportunities.
- You enjoy the creative process and in-home design appointments.
- You have excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- You can think on the fly with financial and client-incentive solutions.
- You have prior B2C sales experience. Comparable work experiences will happily be considered.
- Self-motivated to engage in networking and community activities in order to generate new business.
- Develop relationships with prospective customers.
- Deliver a branded client experience.
- Design solutions to address your customer’s needs and wants.
- Close sales opportunities.
- Maintain appropriate contact to continue to nurture opportunities for future business.
- Three years of successful sales experience.
- Desire to help others win and be successful.
- Interest in helping clients achieve their custom home organization goals.
- Mastery of the communication process and the knowledge that your success in sales is a direct result of your high degree of empathy, skill and exceptional communication skills.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission