Come Work With Us!
Sales & Design Consultant
If you’re a happy, enthusiastic, and self-motivated person, we have a desk in our office with your name on it! The home improvement and organization business is booming, and we can’t keep up with all the leads coming in. We need your help!
On average, you’ll spend half of your time meeting with clients in their home or in our showroom. The other half of your time will be spent designing, communicating with clients, networking, generating leads, and working with the team to bring your designs to life. You’ll also be designing stunning craft rooms, home offices, garages, pantries, murphy beds, and more!
You must have your own reliable transportation to reach clients’ homes all around DFW.
Inspired Closets DFW is the fastest growing locally owned and operated custom closet storage solution company in DFW Metroplex. With 19+ years, we are experiencing great growth and have plans for expansion!
HOW WE SELL
We win sales through listening, creativity, attention to detail, exceptional service, and by earning our clients’ trust. Our designers are never pushy. Read what clients say about us on Yelp, Google, Facebook, etc. If you think our clients would write those same reviews about you, we need you on our team!
NEVER DESIGNED A CLOSET?
We’ve got you covered. We have extensive training tools, and you’ll spend time shadowing other designers to learn the ropes. You’ll also work one-on-one with our owners who will coach you and provide tips to help you succeed. We all win as a team.
- Compensation: base salary transitioning to commission. We also offer an aggressive incentive program based on production.
- Insurance: excellent medical PPO group insurance (50% of premium covered by employer) along with dental, vision, life and long-term disability as an option.
Experience and qualifications are only part of the story. The number one criterion we look for is how will you fit with our team and clientele. It’s important to us that you LOVE your job! Come join Inspired Closets DFW—the better closet company!
THIS JOB IS IDEAL FOR SOMEONE WHO IS
- Good with technology—has computer and tech skills (PC, iPad, etc.)
- Dependable—more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented—enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible—enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented—would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented—enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/independent—enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative—prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Drive to client locations, potentially several per day
- Take accurate room and field measurements
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
- Complete background check
- Time Commitment: Full-Time (probable evenings and weekends)
- Potential earnings of $70K – $100K+ per year
- To be discussed in further detail during interview
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have own vehicle and laptop
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.